Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal from my wife - lose 65lbs = a new Harley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal from my wife - lose 65lbs = a new Harley!

I was about 315lbs (back in Jan) and I'm 6'3" I'm a big dude no doubt. My wife started last summer with "the deal."

Drop down to 250lbs and She'll buy me a Harley! I thought she was joking, but she's dead serious. Now understand, we can't afford a new or used Harley so I have no idea how she plans on paying for this, but I'm going with it. Anyway how can it hurt? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I started working out in Jan and lost 5lbs that month. Since returning from vacation at the start of Feb I've been sick and lost another 16! (not the prefered method of wieght loss!)I'm now 294.

44 pounds to go baby!!! I know I can do this, I'm just curious to see what she comes up with at the finish line. I'm not holding her to it, but I am curious. She swears she will stick to her end of the deal. Maybe a diecast to match my camo chopper! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Had to share this. I'll keep you posted. should be interesting.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: Deal from my wife - lose 65lbs = a new Harley!

Just tell her that you know she can't really buy you a Harley, but you'll gladly accept a nice new Jackson instead. You know, just to make her feel better about the deal!

Comment

I'm glad this wasn't a deal FOR your wife. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

good luck!
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

She is going to have to help. If she buys the food be prepared for a lot of salads. I heard that fat teens that did nothing but drop drinking sugared soda lost about a pound a week. Cut you caloric intake to less than 2000 cals a day and the fat will melt of. Trading a hog for a HOG sounds likes a great deal. Good luck. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I was about 315lbs (back in Jan) and I'm 6'3" I'm a big dude no doubt. My wife started last summer with "the deal."

Drop down to 250lbs and She'll buy me a Harley! I thought she was joking, but she's dead serious. Now understand, we can't afford a new or used Harley so I have no idea how she plans on paying for this, but I'm going with it. Anyway how can it hurt? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I started working out in Jan and lost 5lbs that month. Since returning from vacation at the start of Feb I've been sick and lost another 16! (not the prefered method of wieght loss!)I'm now 294.

44 pounds to go baby!!! I know I can do this, I'm just curious to see what she comes up with at the finish line. I'm not holding her to it, but I am curious. She swears she will stick to her end of the deal. Maybe a diecast to match my camo chopper! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Had to share this. I'll keep you posted. should be interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime you want... PF baby. I am there tues, thurs, sat, and sun.
          We train hard. We sweat bombs. Kill or be killed. I'll help you shed the pounds. Drink plenty of water. Thats the key. 8 glasses a day. You'll lose alot of weight working out hard and drinking plenty of water. Cold water... and GULP it. Its harder for the body to process cold gulped water so your metabolism will speed up. Its a little "trick of the trade". Congratz Jim!!! JG

Comment

good luck man! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            btw, i second btb's suggestion...seems like a good idea to me, but then again i'm not into motorcycles [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

ATKINS. I lost 45 pounds on Atkins...its great if you like meat.

Or, cocaine and vodka....they work equally well, but the second method is quicker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i was gonna say that your next 3 weeks should be nothing but 8-balls and trim spa.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I lost 115lbs in one year. No 8 balls or trim spa.

Eat friuit for breakfast
                  A small healthy snak before lunch I did pretzels
                  Salad for lunch
                  More fruit
                  Salad and baked chicken for dinner
                  More fruit for snack

I ran 2 miles 3 times a week
                  And did 500 sit ups 2 times a week

No beer vodka only
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

8 balls are funner than the healthy way though.
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I lost 7 pounds in about a month just by eating fruit for snacks instead of cakes/brownies like I normally do. Didn't change any other eating habits; still eat pizza, still grub a bag of chips or a box of Crunch'N'Munch [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've been eating yogurt lately for snacks at work - burns fat without even trying. Have to weigh myself this week to see where I am.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        i was gonna say that your next 3 weeks should be nothing but 8-balls and trim spa.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">hmmmm.....does that really work? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

look what it did for anna nicole smith! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Only trouble is it shrinks your brain and enlarges your boobs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Only trouble is it shrinks your brain and enlarges your boobs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">crap, I got enough of THAT going on now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X