Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Years Old!!

Some kids amaze me... Randy's "Dee"
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Re: 11 Years Old!!

Dang! I quit...... never mind those backing tracks..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

some dudes are just born to play...that's it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

He shot out of his momma's womb playin' that thing..

That looks like the late 80's / early 90's with that poofy hair...my kid is 11...

you'd get your ass kicked if you went to school lookin' like that now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's a little girl. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It says she's well known now, but I've never heard of her.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh...OK...who in the hell is that??

I thought that was a boy..she looked like a baby Eddie or some shit..I dunno.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'm high!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm high!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, no bogarts!! Pass it already!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here ya go broham..I'm bongin' it..yes I broke out Ol' blue.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and I got Carcass jammin'..what's with the Carcass lately..I can't get enough freakin' Carcass.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That's Chelsea Constable(sp?), you always see her at NAMM, she still is a teenage girl, around 16 I would say. This is the 1st time I've seen her play. I think she was endorsed by Peavey for awhile.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

A classical guitarist would blow us all away it they picked up electric...you'd be saying Uli who? Yngwie who?
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

uhh going further, I can't even imagine what a Flamenco player would do if he picks up electric [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

now a charvel endorsee.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oh yeah! she adornes those EVH charvies!

and i hear she is a killer killer player, fo sho'.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          uhh going further, I can't even imagine what a Flamenco player would do if he picks up electric [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha... A local melodic death metal band up here has a guitarist that started off as a flamenco player. His hand is a blur when he plays and his solos are obscenely fast. Off and on his band does acoustic sets and it is pretty friggen crazy. Torben Ulrich (father of Lars from Metallica) goes to all of their shows.

Comment

Found another video of her... Eruption... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTFm1yE9ZEE (audio is a hair out of sync with the video (like a half a second ahead)

Sheesh... Between 11 and 12 I think I was collecting baseball cards and playing video games. I didn't even listen to music then.

Comment

ok. and she wasn't even looking at the fingerboard while playing. dammnit! I suck

Comment

Working...
                              X