• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Key West again

[ QUOTE ]
    You gotta have Sex on the Beach

[/ QUOTE ]

That happen anytime I'm there...............uh, I mean, yeah I'll look for it

??????? Thats not one of them drinks in a fancy glass with a slice of pineapple and an umbrella, is it. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??????? Thats not one of them drinks in a fancy glass with a slice of pineapple and an umbrella, is it. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Is that a drink?? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Is that a drink?? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know if you left yet, but here is what to look for
          http://www.gmodelo.com.mx/eng/marcas/negramodelo.html
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Haven't left yet, but soon.

Thats a funny looking bottle, but at least I know what I'll be looking for. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X