Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Help again? Possible deadbeat bidder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Help again? Possible deadbeat bidder?

Hey guys I need your advice,
    Just so I am not accused of anything I am not going to list the auction but it had a buy it now of 10,000+ dollars and a zero feedback bidder that was new as well hit buy it now over 36 hours ago. I should have been specific in blocking zero feedback bidders or having them contact me.
    I sent an invoice and sent him a E-mail with my phone number to call ASAP since he was a new member with zero feedback. No word yet or call or E-mail.

I was wondering what to do should I wait or relist now because today is the big day for auctions (Sunday on Ebay) and want to buy something else similarly priced, in other words I dont want to wait 30 days for this guy to contact me.

By the way this cost me well over 300 dollars in fees which I might not get back for a while I have the bidders E-mail and home address.

I would not be so worried but the auction price has me upset that a dead beat hits buy it now on a five figure item.

Re: Ebay Help again? Possible deadbeat bidder?

I would wait the required amount of time and file a NPB alert against him, that way ebay will refund your fees. BTW, I think its ok to post your auction once its finished for advise such as this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
    X