Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *rant* Spring break *rant*

sup?

I'm pissed right now. Yesterday was like one of my worst day ever.

16h30 to 19h45 : I was working.

Then I went to take a shower at home to get that dirty fry smell out of my skin.

Then I got a call from the girl I strongly desire. Great! We went eating at a cool place. The night started good. I know it will be hard for me to one day have her love mine (she has a boyfriend) but I was flattered that she tought of me to hang out. But things started to get bad when she told me that she couldnt accept tommorow's date to do night skiing together (her boyfriend maybe). She offered me thursday night but with her boyfriend ( yeah... right... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]), her twin sister would be comming too, and since I can't carry 4 ppl in my Mazda 3 hatchback ( I dont have ski rack) when I get some skis inside, she told me that I would bring her sister and that her boyfriend would transport her.

yay... my plans ( I had build such a great scenario if we would have been alone.) were completly ruined. I was very mad about it.

But this is the first half of my night...

I had to get her home at 11h30 because she works very soon in the morning. So to forget all the bad news I tought I would go meet my friends in Quebec's nightclubs and meet some hot girls [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

When I arrive in downtown Quebec things started to get crazy. Let me explain : In Quebec (the province) we are the only one s allowed to drink at 18. Every year Ontarians and other ppl organize trips to come over here to drink during their spring break. And there is a big tension over French-Canadians and english-Canadians (at least between 18-25 yrs old).

First thing that went bad : I was at the red light near the club where some ontarian drunk fuck come over my car and start to piss on my car. WTF!!! I got out and just as I went to kick him in the nut and roll him over, policemens took him out and arrested him. Yeah, tons of policemens were around to look for those immature drinkers. To not get in deep shit I told the policemen it was nothing and I could go on.

I park my car in those tight as hell streets in the old quebec. And I go in the line-up. Its midnight. The place is called The Dagobert. Its 4 stages high, very very big Club, tons of stuff to do (dance-strip contest, dancing, meeting,etc.) its very cool looking.

Even tough the place was very crowded the ambiance was very good. I saw my friends and we started to have some fun (dancing with girls, meeting , etc.)

Then things went bad. A young man from toronto (he had a torontian hockey jersey... I bet he was not a chick magnet) vomit on the back of my friend. He was pissed as hell. He took his shirt off and he pitched it in the face of « The Vomitter». Then his friend came over and yell « Hey whats your fucking problem french frog ». Oh snap. Thats not a thing to say in Quebec city.

Have u seen Sin City? You know when the man get his gun out in the alley where MIO watches him.

Almost the same thing hapened. Some ppl that where just looking to have a reason to fight heard him and they did not even drag him out to punch him. Needless to say it started a very big fight. « The vomitters»'s crew got obelirated by so many ppl. And other english-Canadian entered in. It was now a fight club. 5 minute after the start, cops entered in and calmed and closed the night club.

As everyone was getting out, fight was starting in the street

They arrested at least 30 ppl (yes there was a police bus... each year they arrest lots of ppl, drunken ontarians that drive, etc.)

As I went to take my car to go home (2h15 am) I caught someone trying to open my car with some kind of metal toothpick. He was dumb to even do this to my car and in such crowded place. I yelled at the cops to take him and I was pleased to see he got served with some hits.

Then I got home.

Anyway, that was it. Pretty crazy night, but dull one as well. I got served some bad news by the girl I love, then I couldn't forget them with some [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and fight started so I couldnt party.

I swear those private clubs need to ask questions in French and if somebody answers in English or doesnt at all and he looks under 22. He should NOT get in.

Each year its the same thing and everybody is getting tired of this. It just has started since spring break ends sunday. It will be nice to see whats coming up for the rest of the week.

End of [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: *rant* Spring break *rant*

[ QUOTE ]
    I swear those private clubs need to ask questions in French and if somebody answers in English or doesnt at all and he looks under 22. He should NOT get in.

[/ QUOTE ]

If somebody answers in English?

You're saying this on an American board... We umm, speak English.

Metal horns up to the guy that pissed on your car! Hehe...

Comment

Sounds like a great night to me!

Everyone who fucked with you (and friends) ended up in jail.
      You cant beat that with a stick!

PS - Bang the twin on the ski trip!

PPS - Post pics of the girls so we can help yoou choose which one to chase!
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Speakin of Spring Break, We drove over to Panama City Beach yesterday. Beer, sun, and poontang everywhere. Its nuts down there, Spring breakers galore, Aw to be young, single and crazy.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Speakin of Spring Break, We drove over to Panama City Beach yesterday. Beer, sun, and poontang everywhere. Its nuts down there, Spring breakers galore, Aw to be young, single and crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]I know what you mean, man. I used to live in Jacksonville and would drive down to Panama City Beach for SB. My "bologna injector" still actual hurts just thinking about the "lotus patches" that I impailed over there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good times! Not to mention the awesome, white sand beaches.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I think that is some funny shit, myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If the girl you love has a tin sister, who doesn't have a boyfriend, what exactly are you waiting for?

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              If the girl you love has a tin sister, who doesn't have a boyfriend, what exactly are you waiting for?

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

A TIN sister, DUDE you can´t get more metal than that!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But yeah, This is exactly what has me scratching my head for the last hour or so [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

A TIN sister, DUDE you can´t get more metal than that!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But yeah, This is exactly what has me scratching my head for the last hour or so [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right! Rock out on the most metal TIN sister, brah! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Maybe she's a "Twisted Sister" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ayoye! Quelle soiree folle! Va donc skier avec la jumelle pis oublies l'autre! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ayoye! Quelle soiree folle! Va donc skier avec la jumelle pis oublies l'autre! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Ok, Jeff translation please! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

What did you French Canadian'ers from Quebec do to them? Ya'll putting bricks in your purses these days so you can win a fight against English speaking folks? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You sound prejudice against anyone who isn't French Canadian
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sounds like the makins of a Canadian Civil war. Ontarians vs. the Quebecians, The Frozen Limeys vs. The Frozen Frogs [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually, I really like Canada, but it does seem like two completly different countries.
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Quebec City is a very cool place. I've been there numerous times to see concerts and my wife and I go every autumn for a long weekend. It is a beautiful, historic old city with amazing restaurants and pretty hot babes.

Ask someone for directions and it becomes the twilight zone. You get these incredulous stares like, "you don't speak French?" No dude, I don't...like the beer, I am Canadian. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] French is the language of choice there and most folks understand that and try to deal with it when they visit Quebec. I've always found that being polite and saying, "I'm sorry I don't speak French, can you help me in English?", is all it takes. Like Butthead once said, "manners rule!"

From the sounds of this guys evening, he was dealing with some punks looking to start trouble and nothing more.
                            Having said that, I don't like the sounds of taking a French exam to enter a club. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ummm..if I were you...I'd stay home!

Like, forvever! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X