Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say goodbye to Chef

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...eut/index.html

Will they kill him off? Will the succubus return and take him away for good? Will he get pink eye?
    Occupy JCF

Re: Say goodbye to Chef

Ah crap that sucks. Retarded reason to leave too, but if he feels strongly bout his religion then good for him. RIP Chef...

Comment

Damn Scientoligicts

and Yes I know thats not spelled right
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

They should do another Scientology episode where he goes into the closet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta and they kill him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

what a tool

he left b/c he says they're being bigots by making fun of his religion.

he had no problems accepting a fat paycheck when they poke fun at christianity

he's a fag.

southpark>*

Comment

"Inappropriate ridicule?" There'd be no SouthPark without it.
            Maybe Chef will die while defending his father from the Gott-damn Loch Ness monster.

Comment

Well fuck this guy and fuck scientologists!
              it's bad enough we have a bunch of other man made/designed religions destorying the earth because of "belief" and "blind faith" especially when it's a fake religion made from a bet!

BWUAHAHAHA I hope he get's to the 8th level and has blown all his money washing John Revolta's nuts! fucking MORONS!

Chris

Comment

Wha..that is some bad news...

I thought he was "cool"..he always seemed like he had fun and went with the flow..it's just "jokes" man..

they make fun out of everyone and everything..nothing is sacred with that show..nothing!

I think they were poking more fun out of Tom Cruise and Travolta more than the "religion" itself really...all tongue in cheek..

Chef condoned poking fun of everything including his race...but this...he quit because of this..

well in his own words.."Fudge 'em!"

They'll just get a new chef maybe..they wanted Barry White or Lou Rawls(sp) to begin with..but Isaac was the only cool one to take the part..

They'll live without him..it's HIS loss ..IMO!

They'll get some another Barritone "soul" singer for the show...hmmmmm.

I think that comdedian Johnny Witherspoon is hilarious..they should get him..I could see that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

DAMN, Chef was the shit
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah..he was great ..it won't be the same..

but they'll go on..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that sucks.. the scientology episode was really funny
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Ehh, Like they can't get someone to totally duplicate )or improve upon) his aging voice and pay him 10% of what they had to pay Hayes. hehe...

It's probably a great thing to happen to the bottom line of the show.

Although killing him in a duel with Jesus or Tom Cruise would be pretty darn funny.

Comment

Well, now he can eat his own chocolate salty balls.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

My sentiments exactly, Absolut. To quote Horns666 from another thread: "fuggum" [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Here are the sample questions to join the Church of Scientology

Do you like Lava?
                              Is your annual income over $100,000?
                              Are you a victim of peer pressure?
                              Was tom Cruise robbed of an Oscar for War Of The Worlds?
                              Is My Name is Earl the best show on television?
                              Did you know Religous Dontations are Tax Deductable?
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X