Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer-peoples help needed once again

hey folks,
    I just got back from holidays today! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I was doing some skiing with a small group of mentally handicapped kids, and it took about a week, till the first one somehow made it, to take my camera, without me noticing it.
    the result was an italian menu and a formatted CF-card. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    first one is no big deal, but I really would have loved to keep the pictures on it.
    it's a quite big card, I shot a lot of pics and they are storing some really awesome memories I'd not like to loose.

now, is there any programm that would bring the deleted data back? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I do have a card reader, so it would be no problem to access the card on higher speed two way connecdtion, but I have no real clue what to do.

would be really great if someone would share some experience on this... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    thanks///micha
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: computer-peoples help needed once again

I've used this program before and it worked.
    http://www.lc-tech.com/software/prwindetail.html
    Don't know if the demo will do what you need but worth a shot.

Jason

Comment

thanks a lot jason!
      downloading it right now... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

That's pretty cool. I have a tool that will do that from a HD but not a memory card. Even if the demo doesn't work, it's still worth the 40 bux to get the pix back if they are that important...
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
        X