Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God calls Scott Stapp

http://www.dallasobserver.com/Issues...sic/music.html

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: God calls Scott Stapp

Ha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Scott Stapp is about as "religious" as a urinal cake...

Comment

Some classic stuff there...

[ QUOTE ]
      SS: Uh-oh. Is this about the fight with 311 in that hotel? I can explain that. Did you hear the press conference I did?

God: Yes, every word, Scott. I've heard both sides of the story, and honestly, I don't care. Frankly, you're lucky it was the guys in 311 rather than someone, you know, better at music than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome...

[ QUOTE ]
      Well, Scott, Jesus and I have decided it would be best if you try to not associate yourself with us anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          SS: You mean the success of my new solo album, The Great Divide?

God: No. Even I can't explain that one, and I'm the creator of all things.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

This is classic:

God: Jesus would really appreciate it if you stop stealing his pose. He went through some tough times in that position, and he doesn't really like you flailing it around all willy-nilly in your videos.

SS: Oh no. I've pissed off Jesus. I've created my own prison. I've created my own prison. (Sobbing)

God: We reap what we sow, Scott. We reap what we sow.
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I will have so much fun with Stapp in the afterlife..a pineapple up the ass everday at 4PM for eternity sounds justified!

"Little Nicky" reference.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

did he actually BUy that? good god he really is a moron...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    God: That's no excuse, Scott. And Kid Rock? I thought even you could pick a better wingman than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whole thing was funny, but that was the best of all... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I will have so much fun with Stapp in the afterlife..a pineapple up the ass everday at 4PM for eternity sounds justified!

"Little Nicky" reference.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wait for then Bill, let's fuck with him now. I'll set him up, you deliver the blow.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thats the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile, god calling Scott on the phone, hell everyone knows god only uses email anymore, gosh, get with the times Scott. I hate that guy so much!!!
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

That was me that called Scott!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A close friend of mine is his personal Body guard Billz let me see what I can do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Awesome..tell him we'll need a blow-torch and some pliers and some hard hittin' muthafuggas!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My budduy had to babysit those STOOPID motherfuckers when they came thru town ...they tore their motel room up...Just like Jesus would've wanted it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X