Chinese Democracy Delays explained finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Democracy Delays explained finally

No Wonder it hasn't been released yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Chinese Democracy Delays explained finally

[ QUOTE ]
    Replacing the musical genius of departed guitarist Buckethead proving difficult after subsequent hired guns WhiteCastle-Face, Pringles-Dick and Guy With His Hand Stuck In A Happy Meal all failed to meet Axl's impossibly high standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I liked the "Appetite for Construction" bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kinda sad, really, that Axl has started to reach the Michael Jackson/Britney Spears plateau as a source of humor.

Comment

The question I have is which will be released first? Chinese Democracy or Duke Nukem Forever?
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The question I have is which will be released first? Chinese Democracy or Duke Nukem Forever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Halflife 3. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man at this point who cares what he does it's nowhere near the same line up it's just Axl & some hired musicians at this point.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Team Fortress 2 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Pringles Dick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pringles Dick kinda reminds me of our very own bro Ace....hehe!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard the track they released and it was a sad ripoff off the guns of old, but I could care less since I hated it then. Slash's guitar solo's were long drawn out boring 3 note runs changing the last note and Axl's voice sounds like cats having sex on a metal garbage can.

Matt

Comment

Amusing. Anybody know who "White Castle face" is? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sweet Ironbird there.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Chinese Democracy is going to be the soundtrack to Duke Nukem Forever, hence the delay to both. It's a chicken and egg problem. One can't be done before the other one is ready. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X