Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is worse than crack.....iTunes addiction....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is worse than crack.....iTunes addiction....

I just discovered how addictive this friggin iTunes bullshit is. .99 cents a song....you can just pick the ones you want from records. Oh shit, I am on a tear today.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: This is worse than crack.....iTunes addiction....

wow, I can buy 2 and a half songs, where do I go?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      wow, I can buy 2 and a half songs, where do I go?

[/ QUOTE ]

itunes.com dude!

Rock on.

Mike

Comment

yeah the 1st month i started using it i spent about $300... i've backed it off a bit since then but i still dload quite abit... it's just so fuckin easy

i just dloaded pearl jams new ssingle and am dloading Matisyahu right now

Comment

It's great stuff. If you have had it for awhile look at your purchase history, if your like me you'll be all, WTF no way I have spent that much. I have Sirius radio, so I hear alot of new stuff, I write down the name then run to my comp and get the songs. The worst now though, is videos. Tons of crap great old cheesey videos by the handfull. Podcast can be a blast too.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

So far today I have downloaded some Yngwie, Gary Moore, Jeff Healey, Freddy King and Great White.....I am still digging around for more shit. Its funny, whenever I am in a record store, or staring at one online, I can't remember what I want to buy. However, any other time, I usually have a million ideas! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Its funny, whenever I am in a record store, or staring at one online, I can't remember what I want to buy. However, any other time, I usually have a million ideas! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              LOL I do that shit, too. I'll go out with an intention of picking up 1 or 2 cds, then I get there and can't remember what I wanted, then usually pick up some other cds or dvds! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I got a new computer over the summer that's got iTunes on it, but I've never used it. I guess I should set this thing up, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I download lots of stuff too. 9774 files in the music folder. If I paid a buck a song...man I'd be fucked.

Comment

Yup, i download a bunch of music too. 69.7GB as of right now.

Comment

Yeah, I'm right around you...as a matter of fact, I think I'll add some more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL - I am limited by disc space, I only have a 20 gig harddrive, and it's damn near full, mostly of music.

I love my iPod mini though. that is truly a great fucking invention.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

before this turns into a fashion thread, there is a way to get music cheaper for your iPod.
                        You can join a music site like napster and pay a monthly fee and download as much music as you want. Or you can use it free for 7 days to see if they have enough of the tunes you like to make it worth joining, but you can still download.
                        Napster tunes will not work with iPod because they are encoded. But, for a one time fee of $17 you can buy a decoder that will allow any tunes to work and you can load your iTune for the iPod.
                        You can check out www.tunebite.com for a decoder and it will explain all of it.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

www.torrentspy.com

enjoy.

Comment

Oh, I know about the other stuff....I used to download stuff from Kazaa and all that shit a while back. I am not advocating iTunes, I am just saying that I was buying some stuff and it could get very addictive and expensive. I don't evcen have an iPod....just a laptop.

Mike

Comment

Re: This is worse than crack.....iTunes addiction.

Ah crap, I downloaded ITunes after looking at the PODCAST thread and I just got my first taste of it, and I'm hooked, lol. Just bought Dreaming Neon Black (Nevermore) and now I want more. I should have looked this up before, but what format is the stuff I buy, and can I put it in my MP3 player?

Comment

Working...
                              X