X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF NCAA Tournament Yahoo league

League Id-- 130056

Password-- Charvel

Just set it up, everyone go do your picks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: JCF NCAA Tournament Yahoo league

LINK TO GET IN:
    http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

Donnie....I get an ERROR on the password??

OK
    It's caps sensitive.

PASSWORD = charvel

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

"Registration is now closed. Good Luck."

Guess I missed it.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

you had to get in before hte games started...only 5 people are in this one.

I already had my picks from work and didnt have time to change them for the JCF one...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I tried last night, but got the password "error". Didn't try to change the case of the 'C' in charvel....thanks donny!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I threw my picks in... even though I haven't watched a single BBall game all year [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Well a few of my picks sucked

BUT

The Zags won and we have The Universty Of Washington coming up
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I didn't get my picks in on time but my university is in it this year, for the first time in several years. They have never gone past the first round before but they have a better seed this year and a really good team, unfortunately they are out their best player for this first game and Mich St. is a tough team. But I'm hoping! Go George Mason!

Comment

North Carolina is out, so my bracket is dead...

Comment

sorry Iced Earth but I could not be more happy that my beloved Patriots knocked out the big boys at UNC. A history making run for our little conference. Next up Witchita State who we beat earlier this year and now Mason plays at home for the next two games (since they are in the DC region). I've never been this happy about a sporting event ever. Mason has no other sports really so we live and breathe college basketball. In the last 4 years we have really started to become known. I don't think anyone will forget about us now, certainly not UNC. At this point my bracket is absolutely fucked so I just tore it up. I'm going for the teams I want to win now, hell with the bracket. Go Bradley! Go GMU! Go Georgetown!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      sorry Iced Earth but I could not be more happy that my beloved Patriots knocked out the big boys at UNC. A history making run for our little conference. Next up Witchita State who we beat earlier this year and now Mason plays at home for the next two games (since they are in the DC region). I've never been this happy about a sporting event ever. Mason has no other sports really so we live and breathe college basketball. In the last 4 years we have really started to become known. I don't think anyone will forget about us now, certainly not UNC. At this point my bracket is absolutely fucked so I just tore it up. I'm going for the teams I want to win now, hell with the bracket. Go Bradley! Go GMU! Go Georgetown!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Chris... thats awesome for your Uni [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] .

Comment

Working...
                      X