Stealing is bad mmkay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing is bad mmkay!!

There is nothing worse than stealing from a friend. Stealing is bad, but stealing from a friend, is like fucking a friends wife. Just damn wrong. Having just re-organized my CDs, I have discovered that I am missing around 24 CDs.

24!!!

Someone has taken advantage of my hospitality. I am angry! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Stealing is bad mmkay!!

Yah...some people just need an ass kickin. Sorry to hear that

Comment

That sucks dude

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        There is nothing worse than stealing from a friend. Stealing is bad, but stealing from a friend, is like fucking a friends wife. Just damn wrong. Having just re-organized my CDs, I have discovered that I am missing around 24 CDs.

24!!!

Someone has taken advantage of my hospitality. I am angry! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahaaha

taht's funny, 24

that sucks though

I'm the same way though, that's why I stopped reorganizing my CDs, I always get pissed b/c I notice 2-3 more are missing [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I remember back in the 80's someone stole my Dio "Last in Line" cassette from my car. I was pissed. I still have the case though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

NOBODY barrows my cds...not if I value them! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

They don't leave the house..I burn them for the car..The originals stay home!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can't stand a thief. Nothing but a low life piece of shit!
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

24!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel for you, bro... just reorganized mine last week and there are about 240 or so missing [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine never leave my house. I guess people just pocket them when they are over here. It sickens me. I can honestly say I have never even considered taking something from someone's house. What kinda fucked up person would do that?

Comment

"Mine never leave my house. I guess people just pocket them when they are over here"

Those bastards...God will punish them for these evil deeds!

..and when he does...I'll shove a Pineapple up their ass for all eternity!

I'm setting an example...stealing from the cool..must STOP!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Yeah, I remember back in the 80's someone stole my Dio "Last in Line" cassette from my car. I was pissed. I still have the case though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find my CD Dammit!

I've been ripped off by roommates in the past (1990). I want the kill the MF'rs, but they are probably dead already.

I think they might have been the ones to bust into my car on Thanksgiving night and stole a brand new $750 guitar. It was a Hofner/Honner? Something with a 'H' and had a Steinberger trem that could be locked into a fixed bridge. Flamed maple body. Anyone got pics? I miss that guitar, even though I never had a chance to bond with it (only had it for a week).

Comment

My cd's were stolen from my car in my driveway back in high school along with my cd player. They also busted into my dad's pickup and stole his briefcase which contained all his work documents, his cell phone, his wallet (drivers license, credit cards, etc) and about $500 dollar cash. Fortunately we called and cancelled/took care of every before they did any real damage..

Later that day ones of our dogs died. That day sucked.
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Dude, nobody stole 'em....they are just hanging with your motorcycle key somewhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Dude, nobody stole 'em....they are just hanging with your motorcycle key somewhere! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop it, you made me laughh, and i'm trying to be in a bad mood. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Zeegler, 24 CD's? These people are not your friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X