X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this classify as brutal?

http://www.btls.com/video/1-thrown_f...icle_fatal.wmv

Re: Would this classify as brutal?

Nah...I did that everyday...just for fun..and buisness too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Apparently, the son-of-a-bitch was running away from the cops for stealing that SUV. Got what he deserved if you ask me! Sometimes justice prevails.
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I seen it prevail amny a time..unfortunately innocent folks get hurt in the process..

Bosses are really quick to call of a chase these days...especially for any misdemeanor offenses such as fresh Traffic or Warrants..

we still chase stolen cars and others scenarios in c/w certain felonies.

When the police chopper is utalized I don't even know why these dicks bother..alot of them are just stupid intox...but they're not going anywhere.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ...but they're not going anywhere.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Especially this particular diaper stain!
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

If you're gonna play you better be prepared to pay. And he paid. Dumbass! I'm just glad nobody else got hurt.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

That was posted about a month ago.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

i bet you the guy that ran over him is scarred for life. can you imagine witnessing that shit!? whew!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i bet you the guy that ran over him is scarred for life. can you imagine witnessing that shit!? whew!

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I'm sure he was dead before he even got hit. If not, the person who ran him over should be happy the crimimal was killed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I seen that one before.
                      Pretty gruesome, especially the getting ran over part.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The Law of Natural selection at its finest...

Just thinning the herd...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I'm sure he was dead before he even got hit. If not, the person who ran him over should be happy the crimimal was killed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

shit, I almost get a heart attack just from having a 'near miss' with another car, I can't imagine seeing some dude roll into my lane and running him over over 70mph. I would be shaken up for life

Comment

Not if he was a piece of shit..then you should get a medal!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I gave him a 3.8 , he didnt stick his landing and his form was all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                              X