Would this classify as brutal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would this classify as brutal?

jesus titty fucking christ....man did you see him fly from the car into the roa? it was like watching a doll get thrown out...i don't think he was dead when he left the car tho...when he hit the ground is another matter...again terrible form, no composure, poor landing, but the entrance and roll was spectacular...i'll give him 4.5 out of 10

Comment

Shit, I got watch this again..OK I just did..I bet his door jus cracked getting ready to flee on foot when he crossed the divide...they always do that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But nothing beats my motorcycle dude...He went head first into a steel Utility Pole...his head split wide open ...like a big V shaped wedge from the top of what use to be his head all the way down to his nose...one eye was over here...his other eye was over there..with his brains splattered all over the place and steam coming off it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

He looked like "The Fly" but uglier...and he died right there ...while his eyes were rollin' like a slot machine, making gurgling noises...Fuggin' GNARLY!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had one worse one..but that was a very sad thing! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        He looked like "The Fly" but uglier...and he died right there ...while his eyes were rollin' like a slot machine, making gurgling noises...Fuggin' GNARLY!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had one worse one..but that was a very sad thing! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Classify your posts as "Welcome to last week" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Classify your posts as "Welcome to last week" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ron, you naughty boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Working...
            X