• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gear credit cards.

I had both but cancelled them after paying them off. Cash only from now on

Comment

Cash only here... I don't "need" anything bad enough to go into debt for it.
      The only things I have on credit are my house, one of my cars and a home equity credit line (doing some upgrades to the house).
      -Rick

Comment

Alexl... oops I misread that.. It has been a long day

In a month I will have little or no debt besides my house and maybe one car. No other vehicles, credit cards, or anything else. Everything will be paid off and gone. Besides a house payment, maybe one car, and the rest of the things we have set aside for in our budget, we will have no debt. That does not mean I open 300 credit cards and go nuts.. ( I have heard you get a TON of credit card offers once you own a home) but we have set aside a few hundred dollars every month for me to pay this stuff off. I am going to be buying a new guitar, however that will be cash. I will be putting a new poweramp and cab (carvin stuff) on a carvin credit card because I need them. Typically I am against putting things on credit because you do not make any money of them, however we have set aside money specifically for me and my gear. If time was not a factor, it would not matter..
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Thanks for the props, I think the cheapest all tube amp I carry is the Mesa 20/20 at $799.00.

If a Jackson is what you're after let me know and I'll shoot the NAMM/GE Retail Finance application over to you via email.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

got an mf card
            with no guitar center in wilmington ...mf is about it to check out new gear
            ...its nice to have 45 days to ahh...check something out with outreally paying ... and get cheap,sales tax free tid bits like strings thrown in the free shipping [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I have a Music123 card. Never any problems with them, but I got the 6 months no interest stuff, and pay it off quick.

Comment

I have a Musicians Friend card... no problems so far. They even cleared off a late charge for me. Also, I have done 6 months interest free through Matt and that was smooth as silk too.

Comment

Working...
                X