Happy St. Patty's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy St. Patty\'s Day

So is the Chicago River the rest of the year. I wasn't kidding when I said it stays green. They dyed the river last Saturday. Currently it's a darker green, the same color it shall remain until the day before they dye it next year.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Is that where this guy comes from?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        We have a lake here in Syracuse that is the same color, but it isn't from dye...

[/ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be Green Lakes State Park (beautiful place, and nice golf course), or would you be refering to Onondaga Lake [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I used to live in Liverpool and would occasionally go down to look for three-eyed fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Mwah!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            We have a lake here in Syracuse that is the same color, but it isn't from dye...

[/ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be Green Lakes State Park (beautiful place, and nice golf course), or would you be refering to Onondaga Lake [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I used to live in Liverpool and would occasionally go down to look for three-eyed fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Green lakes is that way naturally. Onondaga Lake was the one I was refering to. Up untill a couple years ago it was the most poluted lake in the US and something like second in the world. Ugg.... you can't stand the smell just driving by.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              He was really an Italian. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never heard that!
              I thought he was born in Scotland. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Read Here

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Mwah!

[/ QUOTE ]
                Are those taco-flavored kisses? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I never heard that!
                  I thought he was born in Scotland. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Read Here

[/ QUOTE ]

Told 'ya! No-one ever believes me when I say this. They all think I'm just pulling their leg, because I'm full-blooded daigo. Especially my Irish friends. (...It drives my red-headed Irish wife nutso! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Birthplace is disputed. Maybe England, maybe Italy, etc. But Roman parents = St. Patty was Italian. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Cheers, everyone!
                    (as though I need an excuse to have another Guinness)

Comment

Working...
                    X