This will hurt. Snakeboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will hurt. Snakeboard

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1 You skateboarders out there ever seen one of these? You ought to read the "Warning" label on the one I have. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: This will hurt. Snakeboard

Looks like a body cast waiting for an appointment...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Looks like a body cast waiting for an appointment...

[/ QUOTE ] Ya know what's fascinating is there is a whole group of these clowns with sites and everything, but insurance? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Old news guys, this shit went down about 5-10 years ago over in the UK. They were hard as anything to get going, and once you got the going, you didnt know what it was you did that made it move!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wasnt a fan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

This one sold for $91. Mine cost $9. Guess what I did? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Aha!...The good 'ol Snakeboard!

My brother had one of these! You had to develop the "snakelike" movement to make it roll (opposing pushing movements with your feet) but once you got going...hehehe!!

These were crazy! Even a lot of die-hard boarders are afraid of these things.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Old news guys, this shit went down about 5-10 years ago over in the UK. They were hard as anything to get going, and once you got the going, you didnt know what it was you did that made it move!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wasnt a fan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one when I was 15... preferred my "traditional" skate for sure [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I showed my dau-in-law it and she used to ride one. It's kind-a-like doing the "Twist". I think I'll go out and give it try. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, he's not back. Is that an ambulance I hear? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I may be crazy but I'm not dumb. I read the warning label and I wouldn't set foot on that sucker on a double dare. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I went to high school with a guy who rode those semi professionally. He was sponsored by some helmet company and everything. I used to watch him ride down the street and wonder how he was still upright...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        This one sold for $91. Mine cost $9. Guess what I did? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I just sold mine for $129. I'm not gloating, but that almost paid for one of my guitars. God. I love E-bay. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X