Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O. stood on a star... now wears a star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. stood on a star... now wears a star!

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] this has about 65% chance of working [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] no doubt has talent but can he keep his act quiet enough (contract clause). in the past Charles Haley was a risk, turned out ok... so we shall see [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

T.O. is a Dallas Cowboy
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: T.O. stood on a star... now wears a star!

I say 25%
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Just does'nt seem right.I don't think he will be able to keep his mouth shut,but you never know.................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

chances of T.O. not f#@*ing up: slim, fat, and none. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Should be trying to a get a top knotch QB instead
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I have lost whatever remaining respect I had for the Dallas Cowboys. Last night I dreamed that I was a boy again and I was burning my Dallas Cowboys PJs.

Tyrell Owens (I'm not calling him by his initials - F*CK that B*TCH) has shown that he is not someone who wants to play in a team sport. Him and Keshawn Johnson should be blacklisted by the NFL.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I hope it isnt an "Oh no, there goes T.O" in a bad kinda way. I like the way the man plays the game, hate everything else about him. If he comes in a STFU and just plays football its all good...I don't think he capalbe of doing just that though.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm with Tekky....and totally agree about that assclowne "ME-shawn" Johnson.
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Cowboys have too many needs elseware,I don't see where they needed Owens.The defense is full of holes as is the offensive line.10 years ago,Parcell would have laughed at Jerry Jones wanting to bring Owens onboard.Now he just don't care.Some Coach.....................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Cowboys needed

possesion reciever... "Terrell Owens" (I won't say the initials Tekky [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  offensive linemen... Jason Fabini is a START [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  young quarterback... they still have draft picks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

in the past ten years... with coaches and other free agent moves they have made... at least there is a shot at huge payoff, unlike others that were below avg deals with the potential of below avg results. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

a quarterback would have been nice...not a proven veteran LOSER who never won a big game in his life...but hey..he kisses Parcell’s ass so its all good.

TO is 100x worse that keyshawn in terms of sefishness
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

TO wanted to torment his former team, now he will have his chance twice a year.

I am SOO SOOO glad he didnt come to Denver.He's a cancer for any theam that takes him.

Comment

It's now time for REDSKINS fans to unite. This new enemy must be crushed with the swiftest of action.
                        God DAMN I hate the cowchips.
                        I thought that Mike Ervine was bad, this is going to be...........really bad.

Comment

Once a douche, always a douche.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            He's a cancer for any theam that takes him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I feel the need to correct you on this...

Tyrell Owens is a cancer for the entire league no matter what team that takes him.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

"I'm going to put those things behind me," Owens said. "They can only make a man stronger, wiser. For me, that's what it's done. I'll be a better teammate, a better person, a better man in life. I'm looking forward to this opportunity."

Hmmm, that sounds exactly like a criminal before a judge! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X