Identify This Drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify This Drummer

Man, this guy is jamming. Anyone know who he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoDG...mp;search=drum

**note..for some reason, a video of another drummer pops up in the top left corner..ignore him. My focus is on the other one**

Re: Identify This Drummer

I think this is him

Bobby Jarzombek

Comment

dude,,,the guy is good,,,,,,,,but the dude in the top left corner.........HOLY SHIT [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] ,,,,,thats the kind of drummer i've been looking for years.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "we know return to your regularly programed threadcast"........[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

The band is Spastic Ink (For the one down the bottom)

The song is called Peppered Cancer (or Aquanet, i forgeT)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dude,,,the guy is good,,,,,,,,but the dude in the top left corner.........HOLY SHIT [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] ,,,,,thats the kind of drummer i've been looking for years.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "we know return to your regularly programed threadcast"........[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
          DAVE

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha yeah the guy in the top corner truly rocks. At the end he gives a small interview. Seems like he is the drummer of Hate Eternal. Now i know why he kicks so much ass. Hate Eternal [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think this is him

Bobby Jarzombek

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, thats him. Thanks man. That dude smokes on the drums [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X