X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica St Anger bootleg recording

http://www.geocities.com/snidedude/m...er_tribute.mp3

Re: Metallica St Anger bootleg recording

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I heard this a long time ago and i still haved it saved on my comp! Fuckin classic [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Site is currently unavailable...dammit...

Comment

haha I remember this one too.. funny stuff
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Haha yeah that was great... true too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That will never not be funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If someone wants to send it to me I'll put it on a site that will stay up.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

i think his snare sound is way better than the one on the album tbh :P

ROFL!!!
                My music:
                www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

I found it on a more reliable host:
                  http://www.sinister.com.au/_dloads/m...s_stanger.php#

-a

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That will never not be funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Agreed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Haha, yeah. I've had this saved since someone first posted this on here when St. Anger had just come out. Classic, classic stuff.

Comment

That dude has some issues to be worked I think! Too funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Bwahahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X