I was violated today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was violated today...

Came out to my truck today after work and my window was busted out.Stole my crappy stereo( that had a security code on it).Figured its useless to whoever stole it since you have to program the code in after its been disconected.Plus they didnt take my sirius reciever.Still suxx.I hope they enjoy that Exodus/ Slayer comp cd that was in it.Crap!!!!

9 times out of 10 i take the face plate off and stick it under my seat(because i forget it inside at my desk if i take it in) but this time, late back from lunch i didnt even think about it.Just takes that one time.Ive been looking for something that plays mp3`s or a stereo i can plug my ipod into-And a car alarm as a deterent!
    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: I was violated today...

What the fuck is the matter with people? Why can't they just a damn job like the rest of us?

I would LOVE to catch some loser breaking into my truck. The beating would be swift and severe....

Comment

Damn! I thought I was going to read about one you guys getting gang raped by a cheerleading squad or something. That sucks. Hope you have a zero deductible on your comprehensive insurance. I hope you have comp insurance on your policy.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yeah man, it sucks. In Feb or beginning of March (I cannot recall)some douche bag got my car, Cortneys, the neighbors 2, and my neighbors truck.

Fucking people who aren't willing to work for what they have.

Comment

Hey dude, I don't want to sound demeaning, but be thankful you still have a truck! Take it from me, having your car stolen sucks!

Comment

That sucks bro. Sorry about your car getting broken into.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That certainly does suck!

What sucks in my city is if you catch someone breaking into your car or anything like that and you beat the ever loving piss out of them YOU will go to jail for assault and will likely be sued by the piece of shit you caught.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That certainly does suck!

What sucks in my city is if you catch someone breaking into your car or anything like that and you beat the ever loving piss out of them YOU will go to jail for assault and will likely be sued by the piece of shit you caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true.....so not only should the beating be "swift and severe"...it should be final too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry about your stereo and the truck. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

A few months ago I took a handgun class to get my carry permit and the Tn. state laws for self defense are completely fucked.

If someone comes at you with a bat, it's not considered a deadly weapon. If someone comes at you with a screw driver, it's not consodered a deadly weapon. eminent danger MUST be present before defending yourself.

And if you do have the legal right to defend yourself and are cleared by the law from the shooting, you can and probably will be sued by the "victims" family and will likely lose and have to pay up. So they tell you that if you do have permit and you do carry it would be the wise choice to have carry insurance.

In other words it's way cheaper to just let the criminals rape, rob and pilage all they want and on the off chance they do get caught and go to jail we still have the right to feed and clothe the pieces of shit.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That's why cops carry an extra. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

As the saying goes, "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Some assclown comes at me with a baseball bat he is getting it, I'll worry about the rest later.

Comment

Mine and 3 others got it at the 1st hawks playoff game

Got my 3 yearold deck which was starting to have problems, my jl sub, and 2 amps that were 10 years old

But left the brand new infinity 6x9's

Dumbasses

I always wonder what people think of my cds in the decks they've stolen

I've had 3 cars broken into
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've had so many stereos stolen, I just don't buy good ones anymore.
                          I used to spot weld razor blades onto the backs of them until a police officer told me that was not a good idea... could get sued and shit. Something about booby traps being illegal.
                          I was like hey... keep you hands off my shit and you won't loose a finger.
                          Some tard actualy tried to steal the cheap ass factory radio out of my Eclipse... didn't get it out, but trashed the unit and my dash. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                          Frikkin amatuers.
                          -Rick

Comment

They are actually working to change the laws in PA.

If you're life is in eminent danger, you have to make an effort to retreat. If you cannot, then bang, they are dead.

Before, if they lived, you could have the shit sued out of you. They are working to have it so that, you don't kill them, you aren't liable.

They are also working to make it so that, if you're life is in danger, BANG they are dead, you're okay.

The best way to win a gun fight is to not be there...or have a gun.

That and, if someone is charging me with a bat...they aren't very smart.

If I caught someone breaking into my vehicle, I'd probably make evert effort to choke them out, or hold them down until the police came...Wonderful thing about JuJitsu and Judo submissions...they increase, the more you put on them. If you don't want to break the joint, don't. If you want to, break it. Hold them down, don't break anything, and it leaves no marks :P

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Damn! I thought I was going to read about one you guys getting gang raped by a cheerleading squad or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. somehow i doubt you put THAT on any forum if it had happened!
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X