Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was violated today...

"As the saying goes, 'better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6'"

... or "it's easier to fight in court than fight from the grave." As far as I'm concerned, the moment someone attacks you without provocation, they have surrendered all their rights.

Comment

Damn,that sucks...We went to Orlando 3 years ago,and when we came back,the cd player was gone out of my car...

Yesterday I cut an old testing table up at work(I am in the maintenance department in a forge shop),and when I took the scrap out to the steel hopper,there were 3 guys out there..One inside the hopper,and 2 in the back of the pick up they parked next to it..They were loading the truck with slugs from the holes that get punched in the steel in production....It was 11:15 AM..Broad daylight,full production going on,and you have to drive completely around the building to get to the hopper...Of course the gelding plant manager wouldn't lock the gate and call the cops...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

We used to not have a fence around the building where I work, even though we've got literally tons of solid copper rings in boxes in the back of the warehouse.
        One night, a car pulls onto the property and they come in and take every friggin box of rings we had.

We run 24/7, and no one saw anything.

We finally got a fence [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But wait - you had guys STEALING your SCRAP? And that's a BAD THING!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, the place I work for PAYS someone to haul the steel scrap off [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Did I mention I don't work for the brightest bulbs in the lamp? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And THEY are always asking us to make "mature and intelligent decisions" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Ok, I got one: Put up a sign that says Steel Scrap For Sale; You Want It, We Got It, Bring A Trailer" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's the BEST ONE though: One of our sister divisions makes the world's BEST rubber-based guaranteed-leak-proof industrial roofing membrane in the world, and OUR FACILITY leaks like a friggin SIEVE when it rains [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        That, and they paid Andrew Firestone $10K to come to a podunk town of 35,000 rednecks, farmbillies, and crackheads in Tennessee for a Meet And Greet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thieves are about the lowest form of life. I hate them with a passion.

Matt

Comment

Sorry to hear about your truck. I had my whole system taken a few years ago. Found the whole thing 2 months later at a Pawn Shop. Luckily, I take pictures of everything I have insured. Cops confiscated it all from the pawn shop and with the cooperation from the pawn shop manager they apparently were able to make an arrest and bust up a theft ring.

Comment

Sorry to hear that - lowlife leach scumbags suck !

Comment

In PA, there's a lot of hunting camps. People are going to them, when there's no one there, and stealing the wiring, and the piping. The burn the wiring insulation off, and take the metal, and the pipes (copper usually) and sell them to scrap yards.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  somehow i doubt you put THAT on any forum if it had happened!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding!? If that happened to me, I'd be bragging all over this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Cock licking ..crack smokin' ..ball sucking bottom feeders!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X