i have lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i have lost it

I prefer loose nut behind the keyboard, control or any variation there of. Call center jobs suck in general if you are having to assist the general public. Doing business to business is the way to go. People are way more civil even if they are prick.

Comment

I used to work in the call center for Cortislim. That was fun! Then we started selling Colon Flow and got to talk about poop! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Unlucky, here is a web site you really need to visit:

http://www.customerssuck.com/

Comment

here's another good one: http://www.techtales.com/
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

read the vinegar boy story (the only one on that site) and yep, although i don't speak face to face with customers, i've been in circumstances like that. geez, 9 pages of rant! i must be slacking...
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I used to work in the call center for Cortislim. That was fun! Then we started selling Colon Flow and got to talk about poop! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this means Ron really knows his s#!t.....
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Heh heh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yup!

Don't you inspect yours before flushing? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X