• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she's free tonite

maybe I'll get lucky? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188646,00.html
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Re: she\'s free tonite

She's not free.... she just had one charge dismissed.
    She already plead guilty in another county and is serving 3 years house arrest and 7 years probation.
    Now granted, I'd still hit that in a sec, but that's beside the point.
    The fucked up thing is, had this been a guy teacher and a female student, he would already be strapped to the table with a fucking needle in his arm. Hypocracy at it's finest.
    -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      She's not free.... she just had one charge dismissed.

[/ QUOTE ]
      you and your technicalities [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

True, there definitely is a double standard for this kinda thing. I would have never turned her in-in the first place!! Jack.

Comment

Every guy in that picture is wondering if she'd do him if he let her do his teenage son(s). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

What fucks me up is they keep referring to that lucky little shit as a "victim". I doubt very seriously she had to force him to do any damned thing!

When I was 14 I sure as hell wish I could have been victimized by such a hot teacher! Repeatedly!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I thought I heard she was already engaged to another guy.

No doubt there is a double standard. Such is life...

Comment

She is so hot.
                I heard on the radio that she is working as a waitress on a local restaurant.
                I wonder if I put on an Abercrombie and fitch T-shirt, a colored hat with a propeller on top and a pair of sandals I can tag that thing and score.
                She's got a taste for the youngins.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yeah I heard she stole some guy...her same age...the other woman is not as hot...go figure
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey so for at least three years you know she isn't going to go out and fucking any teenagers or anyone else for that matter. And for the next seven if she does then you can get ass thrown in the can easy. I say go for it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      When I was 14 I sure as hell wish I could have been victimized by such a hot teacher! Repeatedly!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Fucking A! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that Dennis Quaid behind the microphones?

Comment

Double standard my ass. Let's face it, in this modern age of so-called sexual equality, we all know that men and women are different, and different rules apply. Take away the differences, and you take away a lot of the things we love about women.

It's not about superiority or inferiority, just difference.

Men who sleep with lots of women are our hero's secretly, but we love to hate them. Women who sleep with lots of men are sluts or loose(society's judgement, not mine), but we still secretly think "good for her", and we still think "damn, why haven't I had her?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Every time we read a news story like this, we want to see how hot the teacher is, so we think "wow, I wish I had a teacher like that". It's every school boy's fantasy, right?

There is something uniquely hot about a teacher, especially a teacher in a black skirt and black nylons. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hot For Teacher was a great song. No, a fucking fantastic song. Do you know anyone who doesn't like it, or I should rephrase that, do you know any GUY that doesn't like it? Do you know why?, because it is all you have known since you were old enough to get a hard on, and know that looking at ladies made it that way. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Next to your mother, teachers are the second most important women in your life until you meet that special someone.

Yeah, I had a couple of hot teachers. Teachers fucking rule!!!!
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Is that Dennis Quaid behind the microphones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus H My wife said the exact same thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

She's also claiming she's "BiPolar"... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              I'm diagnosed with bipolar also, but I don't have the urge to go out and nail a 14 year old school girl. She's trying to squeeze a fucking insanity plea in there as well.
                              Yeah...she's alright looking...pretty....but not fucking hot by any means (IMO).
                              Yeah...the whole double standard here is bullshit also. She definitely deserves time in the pen...not at her cozy comfy home.

Comment

Working...
                              X