she's free tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: she\'s free tonite

> Back when I was 14,if something like this happened she would have only been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. If the roles were reversed,and the older party was male,it would have been called rape of a child,regardless if the sex was consentual or not. I also was part of a 3-man rotation that kept my senior year English teacher well-plugged,but all 3 of us were over 18,and we never did anything in the presence of one of the others. She just threw it on my homeboy Roger first,Robert next,and after a few weeks of me spitting game,I talked her into it. She would randomly pick one of us once a week while her truck driver husband was out on the road. I tried to take her to my prom,but no dice. She eventually cut me and Roger off 3-4 months after we graduated,which sucks for her cause Robert was the one her husband caught her with,balls deep in the living room floor. She was 24,and this was her first teaching gig,she wasn't asked to come back for a 2nd year. If it was a little different and we were all 14,we'd have still hit it,same as this one. What 14 yr old kid that isn't Mormon or queer is NOT gonna hit that shit? Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Re: she\'s free tonite

[ QUOTE ]
      Robert was the one her husband caught her with, balls deep in the living room floor.

[/ QUOTE ]
      ROFLMAO!! that phrase always cracks me the fuck up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
      X