Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

I knew it was only a matter of time, but please tell me what the last straw was [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

He molested adolescent male ferrets.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA

I knew the thread would be pulled, but I did manage to get what will most likely be my post of the year in there. I will miss that thread dearly.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I signed off to watch "The Shield" last night so I missed the end of it. The thread was funny though. Some of the pictures were hilarious.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I signed off to watch "The Shield" last night so I missed the end of it. The thread was funny though. Some of the pictures were hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was watching The Shield too, which is why that thread got as big as it did.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh I have no doubts.

Should we be worried that he will Kill us? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I knew the thread would be pulled, but I did manage to get what will most likely be my post of the year in there.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And I finally got to use the "KKK guy in the emergency room" picture I have had for a while. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The "locked" case was justification enough for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I missed the thread in question...I'm sure it was a doozy.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Shane is off the hook. I thought he was gonna shoot Lem. When I heard the "clunk" I was like, "oh shit, grenade"..........boom! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

Shit-if you don't tune into this place 24 hours a day, you don't know what you might miss.

I think they should start a new "Deleted Threads" forum and charge pay-per-view or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Shane is off the hook. I thought he was gonna shoot Lem. When I heard the "clunk" I was like, "oh shit, grenade"..........boom! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristi was sitting there saying, Shane's gonna shoot Lem! I said, "naaaah!" And up until he dropped the grenade in the car I was waiting for Shane to draw his gun.

Next season is gonna be cool!!! I wonder who will get to Shane first, Dutch or Vic?
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Confound these darned time zones!
                        I missed another nut-noosin'! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I knew Lem was done the moment he refused to go to Mexico. Shane told him about another kid due in 6 months. "One more mouth to feed". With Lem in the USA there was too much risk he'd be pressured into spilling the beans. The team would lose their jobs and pensions, serve jail time, etc. The families would suffer. Sadly, Shane had to silence Lem for ever.
                          Scott

Comment

"...like the sand of the friggin hourglass....." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bunch soap opera junkies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I wonder who will get to Shane first, Dutch or Vic?

[/ QUOTE ]I think Vic will figure it out fast. The grenade was picked up earlier in the day. Kavenough will probably lean on Shane next. That's my guess.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X