Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

I am not too sure how much Cavanaugh will be in the picture now that Lem is gone. He was losing the battle when Lem copped a plea. I think Shane will be able to hold Vic off. But I was saying that Shane was an idiot because his prints are all over that car. Dutch would pick that up pretty quick. Something tells me Ronnie's role is gonna get a lot bigger.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What are you guys talking about ? Isn't this the What did ChrisRocksUSA do? thread ? I'm curious myself. Could someone let us who are curious know ?

Comment

Shane was wearing gloves in one frame.
        "POOP"

Comment

The shield is the shit!

Comment

Damn, what the well did I miss? I posted on that thread before it got out of hand. Did the case open by sliding the button to the right or not?
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What are you guys talking about ? Isn't this the What did ChrisRocksUSA do? thread ? I'm curious myself. Could someone let us who are curious know ?

[/ QUOTE ]

In short, he posted a Best offer thread in the classifieds (a no no) When he was reminded of the rules he basically said STFU. Then all the usual suspects, [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] gave him hell and posted lots of funny shit. The admins were all watching the shield while all this was unfolding so it took a while for them to ban his Borgnine ass. In other words, just a typical night on the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The case thread is still there. I think it was something in the Classifieds we all missed. Ya snooze, ya lose.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Shane was wearing gloves in one frame.

[/ QUOTE ] Right, you are.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I am not too sure how much Cavanaugh will be in the picture now that Lem is gone. He was losing the battle when Lem copped a plea. I think Shane will be able to hold Vic off. But I was saying that Shane was an idiot because his prints are all over that car. Dutch would pick that up pretty quick. Something tells me Ronnie's role is gonna get a lot bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Kavanaugh will be in season 6. The end of Season 5 showed that. "Are you happy now?" Then the scuffle. Kav thinks that one of the strike team killed him (he's right, but not who he thinks did it).

That was a cold fucking way to nuke out your friend. He says he's hungry, you give him a sandwich and a grenade.

About the prints, if that's the car I recall Vic driving Lem off in, then Vics prints on are it. If it's Lems car, then they probably all are on it.

That sucks so bad that the poor guy got killed. The way it looked, he didn't die instantly either. I think this is a decision that Shane is really going to regret. The question is, will Vic kill Shane? I don't know, but then again, Shane knows information that could land Vic in trouble (the murder of Terry). See the other guy (beared guy whose name I can never remember) doesn't know that Vic and Shane killed Terry. Here's the kicker, Vic and Shane are friends, and I don't think he'd take the father away from the kids. I don't think Vic will be very happy though.

Comment

Wow, did you ever see that skit on Conan O'brien where him and Max will discuss a TV show citing all the little details and then when the conversation is done they just deadpan at the cameras? Thats what this reminds me of. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The JCF Prophet strikes again:

JCF thread from 2 weeks ago

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude were we all watching the sheild last night when the noose Hit ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

No. Because The Shield was over when I took care of the problem.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Ah gotcha I posted on both those threads they have been deleted I guess, & No profile for Mr. rock I guess?
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA

Maybe he wanted to unload the guitar because someone at "the coolest forum ever" bagged on the color not being cool enough. That would be too funny...

http://p102.ezboard.com/fthecoolestf...icID=729.topic
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                                X