Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

[ QUOTE ]
    No profile for Mr. rock I guess?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right here, Chuk!

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/show...=0&fpart=1&vc=1
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA

[ QUOTE ]
      I knew the thread would be pulled, but I did manage to get what will most likely be my post of the year in there. I will miss that thread dearly.

[/ QUOTE ]

here ya go, pal:

[ QUOTE ]
      Burn, thank you very much for your picture and information. I printed your pic off and handed it to my wife, which got her off my back while she had some private time in the bedroom.

Meanwhile, I've assumed your identity using your address and some crafty googling, taken out a credit card in your name and bought ChrisRock's JP6 with my new paypal account. I'm glad this worked out for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ferris bueller, you're my hero.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: I\'ve been under a rock. What did ChrisRocksUSA do?

[ QUOTE ]
        The shield is the shit!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1....this year was great...awesome finaly...when Shane dropped that grenade, my jaw was wide open for ten minutes. Of course there was beer involved too. But Holy shit he is crazy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          I knew the thread would be pulled, but I did manage to get what will most likely be my post of the year in there. I will miss that thread dearly.

[/ QUOTE ]

here ya go, pal:

[ QUOTE ]
          Burn, thank you very much for your picture and information. I printed your pic off and handed it to my wife, which got her off my back while she had some private time in the bedroom.

Meanwhile, I've assumed your identity using your address and some crafty googling, taken out a credit card in your name and bought ChrisRock's JP6 with my new paypal account. I'm glad this worked out for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ferris bueller, you're my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

saved!! That was a good'un [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

You all were brutal last night. Well deserved brutality but brutal none the less. It was fun watching it unfold.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I wasn't. I was gone for two hours and watched everything that unfolded when I came home. I'm sad I didn't get to be brutal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Me2

Comment

thanks sully, I'm going to print it out with a nice pink border and hang it on my fridge alongside the picture of burn that I had blown up to life size proportions.

I'm starting my weight training routine, so every morning I come downstairs, take my position next to the fridge, take my shirt off and strike the same muscle-flexing pose that burn had while my wife snaps a picture. We are cataloging all of this in an online database that I will make available to the forum in the next few months.

Comment

Ooh I can't wait! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      thanks sully, I'm going to print it out with a nice pink border and hang it on my fridge alongside the picture of burn that I had blown up to life size proportions.

I'm starting my weight training routine, so every morning I come downstairs, take my position next to the fridge, take my shirt off and strike the same muscle-flexing pose that burn had while my wife snaps a picture. We are cataloging all of this in an online database that I will make available to the forum in the next few months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait! make sure you point at your arm like I did, then it won't want to look small... lol... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm never gunna live this down....but wait! I'm still here! no worries!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        This place does rock!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I felt bad and apologized to Chris when I called him dumb for not being able to open the lock on his guitar case, but fuck him, he really is dumb!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I concur Joe. I just hope his dumb ass learns how to take care of sick patients since he's trying to become a nurse or else just hope he's not your nurse when you're in need of one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

yeah, considering he will kill us. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Especially if he knows that you're a JCF member who's membership is still valid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Especially if he knows that you're a JCF member who's membership is still valid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tempted to let him back in just to see his reaction over his profile makeover.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tempted to let him back in just to see his reaction over his profile makeover.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good one Todd! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You always had a great sense of humor! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X