[/ QUOTE ]

Who's gonna clean up that oil spot ?

Comment

Re: New Bike, Totally Pumped...

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Geez, you Harley guys... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those ain't got nothin' on my new bike! It's old school, but that's the way I roll!

Slick Ride!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Now that's what I call "old school"
      Scary part... I used to own one when I was a kid.
      A Schwin Wing-Ding. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        can it go round corners? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You Europeans...with your "corners"!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yeahh well corners are what makes riding/driving fun,straight line speed is ok but what gets your heart pumping more is knocking off speed in a hurry as an unexpected fucker of a corner slaps you round the face

i am on 4 wheels now-my ZXR750 was written off about 7 years ago-i am too old for heroics now and i like comfy leather seats/climate control and my cd collection blaring as i drive

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Now that's what I call "old school"
          Scary part... I used to own one when I was a kid.
          A Schwin Wing-Ding. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in the day, we used to remove the fenders and various "other" brackets and laid the groundwork for future BMX. The banana seat bike was also the "Wheelie King."
          "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            the power and low end torque of the Victory freedom engine is unmatched IMO...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Try the Hayabusa

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Atlanta eh, I'll probably see it go roaring by my place at 100 mph. on its way to the beaches at Destin or Panama City, Most of the local bike clubs take in the Hwy I live on for part of their weekend tours (lots of curves and hills, even in FL), not uncommon to see 200 bikes, mostly Harleys, on a weekend this time of year, nice bike, I like the fat look
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Dude, that's one badass bike. Congrats! Hell, if the 5 guitars were replacable, go for it

Comment

Very Very Nice!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    the power and low end torque of the Victory freedom engine is unmatched IMO...
                    Try the Hayabusa
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1......my Busa is insanely powerful. I've never experienced anything like it....

that being said. Congrats on the Victory.....SUPER sexy bike!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I guess I should clarify... I was speaking to the standard cruiser with a V-twin engine crowd! That is all I know or care to know... I like to ride in a comfortable laid back position where I can enjoy the scenery for endless miles, you won't catch me on anything even remotely resembling a 'sport bike' in a million years!!! To each their own I suppose...

Comment

The 'Busa has alot of power, but I doubt it has LOW END torque like that of an enormous V-Twin. The inline 4 design is not a big torque producer.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I don't normally like those type of bikes ... have a Honda CBR 600RR .
                          But I must admit that is a beautiful bike . It looks nice and compact .
                          Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Holy crap Ralph. That is one sweet ride. I've never seen one before. It looks totally custom. Congratz..

Comment

Thanks MBreinin... You understood what I meant... Low End torque and that type of power is what I was referring to... Horsepower in terms of speed is a completely different animal... I just like the feel and pull of a strong engine with a ton of torque and in the V-twin class you cannot do better than the Victory IMO.

Comment

I'm not a bike person, but those rims are sweet shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X