New Bike, Totally Pumped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Bike, Totally Pumped...

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments...

The amazing thing is that the bike is completely stock other than the pipes.

Comment

I didn't even notice the pipes, but shit, they are sweet too. That curve is bitchin!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The 'Busa has alot of power, but I doubt it has LOW END torque like that of an enormous V-Twin. The inline 4 design is not a big torque producer.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]+1 Ive got a gsxr 1100, I know ir doesnt compare to a busa, but nothing much happens under 6k. ive ridden a couple of busas and while they may make ~100ft/lb of torque, thats at about 8k rpm. that victory probably makes near that right off idle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyway, that is one kickass bike. If its got 2 wheels and a motor, its cool with me. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Mine's been tuned to 111 ft lbs, I'll have to find the chart to see what RPM. HP is 162. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

nice! congrats ralph!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments...

The amazing thing is that the bike is completely stock other than the pipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna ask about the pipes. That exhaust is perfect on that bike.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
              X