Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool!

Where do I sign up?
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Cool!

That does look like a lot of fun. But there's so many ways the carnies who run that shit could fuck it up. If you do it, will me one or two or your GMP's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree, to many people involved to screw something up. But hey....the typical sky diver's brain is about half the size of a pilot's brain. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I remember they did a test on Myth Busters where they attempted to build a catapult to see if they could launch a person over an immaginary fence ... and in each of their tests, the dummy ended up getting "stuck" at the top (or consumate, as the French in that video say), and flipping out of control towards the ground. I'd imagine the consequences for failure are huge!

-a

Comment

I can see so many ways for this to go horribly wrong.
          -Rick

Comment

Holy crap that looks scary!!

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Damn....

Comment

Needs helmet cam [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Needs helmet cam..

[/ QUOTE ] ..and a Depends. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X