Music Zoo Sale April 4th-8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Zoo Sale April 4th-8th

FYI they are having a sale on all products (Jackson too) with an additional 10% off on the 8th. Contact [email protected]
    for any additional info. Thought I would throw that out there. here is the text from the ad

Our Spring 2006 Blowout Sale is going to be the biggest in Music Zoo history with slashed prices throughout the store, special rebates, giveaways, free re-strings, and much more! You can't miss this one! The sale is all week from Tuesday, April 4th to Saturday, April 8th. Saturday is when most of the giveaways and restrings will take place -read on for more information:
    We want to get you started on your shopping NOW, so please email us for a complete list of the sale items with the super low prices! Put "sale pricing" in the subject line.

On April 8, 2006 if you pay in full for any in-stock Fender, Gretsch, Jackson, Charvel, Benedetto, or Guild product, and receive an ADDITIONAL 10% rebate in CASH from the Manufacturer on our already reduced prices! Also, buy ANY Benedetto guitar and you’ll receive an invitation to join Bob Benedetto and The Music Zoo for a FREE dinner in New York City!

The first 100 customers through the door on April 8th will also be entered to win a FREE Fender American Series Stratocaster in Olympic White. The drawing will be held at 1pm that day and you must be present to win.

Bring in your guitar April 8th for a FREE restring! Limit one per customer, and sorry, no Floyd Roses…

Can’t be in New York for the sale? Can’t stop by to claim your 10% rebate on the 8th? DON”T WORRY! Call or email us for an advance list of SALE pricing, and reserve your merchandise ahead of time!

All accessories 20% off on April 8th!

Re: Music Zoo Sale April 4th-8th

Cool, I think I'll stop by and check em out.

Comment

Lemme know how is goes

Comment

I'd go, but I really hate the C.B.E.!!
        Plus...Queens is quite a haul from me now.

It's nice they're trying to move into some GC-like territory. I bet they have a better and more knowledgable sales crew to boot! (I'd be willing to bet lots of money on this that they do in fact!)

Comment

Wow...their prices on stuff for that weekend (especially for Jackson) looks really good. E-mail the dude for his pricing list for that weekend. Some of ya might wanna check it out

Comment

Working...
          X