Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Shield

YEah I have a Burner

How does this compare though to The Wire? Anyone see watch both of them?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'll lend you the first season if you want to burn it. I have not seen the wire myself

Comment

Thansk for the offer but I got them coming from Netflix. Seriously though thanks for the offer.

Comment

Nothing beats The Wire, its the best TV show on the air right now. The Shield is very good though. The only show I think that is better than The Wire was Homicide: Life on the Street. Unsuprisingly the same people are involved with The Wire.

Comment

I think the best show for tv was Nip/Tuck. Rescue me was the shit too. Starved was also awesome. I've only caught this season of The Shield, but it's very entertaining. Thief looks great too.

Basically, FX has some great shit on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisb
              Nothing beats The Wire, its the best TV show on the air right now. The Shield is very good though. The only show I think that is better than The Wire was Homicide: Life on the Street. Unsuprisingly the same people are involved with The Wire.

Actually I got the wire in right now from Netflix and yeah as with all HBO shows the acting and stories are great.

Comment

Working...
              X