Clear All

Re: Any gun guys here???

[ QUOTE ]
    Any good sites to buy online???

[/ QUOTE ]

www.gunsamerica.com

www.auctionarms.com

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Taurus is a great gun for the dough..they used to be cheap pieces of crap..but they got their shit together..

Don't go with a fuckin' Special, unless you practically steal one..you can always load light..or medium ..or hot..or anywhere in between..with the 44 Magnum.

I have three favorite loads..that I use.

depending on what I'm shooting at or what I may shoot.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

One reason I can't move to California or Europe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Nice collection... love the topless AR. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          -Rick

Comment

Hey there's a Ruger Mark II and it looks like a Smith 29 and a 4" 629 I think!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Wow dude nice..my bud has a cool collection like that..he doesn't like to tell many folks about it...he's a doctor!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thats nice, maybe I'll dig all mine out a click a pic. My buddy in Wyo, is the biggest gun fiend I know. right now its three big gun safes full, 4-5 AR15s a few assorted Remingtons and winchester and ruger bolt action rifles, a couple Ruger #1's including my favorite a 22/250. deadly to prairie dogs at 200 yards. about 15 smith revolvers including the new 50 cal. whatta beast. a few Barretas, some colts, revolvers and 7-8 1911s all top quality stuff but sigs and kimbers are what he's buying now. I'm guessing 60 guns or better, friggin unreal. he has bent my ear enough telling me over and over to not settle for a second rate firearm, I too feel you should try to get the best one you can afford.
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Dig the M1s 442w30. Thems are cuool [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I am going to give the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) match a try with the M1 week after next.

Fusion, Noel and RJohnstone, thanks for the compliments.

Bill, the S&Ws are a 627 (7 shot .357) and a .22 - But those boys have the same profile as a .44 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                  X