ED ROMAN: Copy Petrucci JP6 - Infringement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED ROMAN: Copy Petrucci JP6 - Infringement

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14047 [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Re: ED ROMAN: Copy Petrucci JP6 - Infringement

wah-hey! Chalk up one for the good guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

About damn time.

Comment

It's not just me.Everyone hates the leperchaun...........
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Nice, good work EB [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] That lil bastard needs an ass kickin, which I believe one of our own already gave him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i dont know how this lil prick gets away with it?His racists coments alone on his site ages ago should be enough to ruin his buisness but he still keeps doing dodgy deals?
            must be ileagal,cant he be arrested for selling goods that are not as described?deception/fraud?

Comment

He's a bastard..!!

I actually don't know the guy..

He's a dirty little whore with a whorish mouth..and I'll punch him right in the ovaries.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He was repainting OLPs and reselling them as EBMM Petruccis. Now *there's* a surprise. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm kinda surprised that the big boys in the business haven't sent their legal attack dogs after him. Maybe they will, now. Or maybe they just tolerate him for the comedy value.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It's not just me.Everyone hates the leperchaun...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Not everybody. There's a guy on the Reb Beach forum who had Ed make him a "custom" guitar - basically a PRS copy, I guess with the improved neck-body joint he's know to retrofit on PRS guitars too. The guy is thrilled with his guitar, and since he had no issues his POV is "well, he treated me fine". That's how con men last, they do a few people proper and it muddies the waters, and innocent til proven guilty is the motto of the land.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

There's a few guitars on his site that i'm really tempted to get but I hate his busness so much I just keep looking (and not finding). There are some really nice Jacksons on the site.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      There's a few guitars on his site that i'm really tempted to get but I hate his busness so much I just keep looking (and not finding). There are some really nice Jacksons on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      But are they real Jacksons??? That's the true question.
                      And I wonder how many of those RR LTD's he has are the real deal?
                      -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        But are they real Jacksons??? That's the true question.
                        And I wonder how many of those RR LTD's he has are the real deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Exactly, I think I'm safe with the RR1 models I just won't support him.

Comment

Working...
                        X