Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we have a darwin candidate

http://www.fazed.org/video/view/?id=104
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Here we have a darwin candidate

Yeah, you aren't supposed to get run over by your own car when you are doing the patented "hang out the window" move favored by retarded drifters......

Moron.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Holy crap, that was funny and stupid at the same time.

Comment

hilarious! what a dipshit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I just love to see morons in action.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is called ..culling...umm..your own herd!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what a fucking idiot. dumbass deserved it.

Comment

The human race is doomed. This proves it.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Not doomed.. just mother nature thinning the heard a bit.
                  -Rick

Comment

Why are people like this allowed to breed?

Comment

There's an ex "pop star" from the band "East 17" (I think...... I won't admit knowing that in court...... it's all lies, I tell ya) - Brian Harvey - who ran over his own head while reversing his Beemer. Twat. It is with the utmost sadness that I must inform you that he survived. His Burberry "chav hat", sadly, did not. Why, oh why couldn't it have been him & not the hat.
                      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

If I didn't know that was in another country, I would swear I insured that dumb ass. People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think it would have been cooler if all the people who pushed the guy's car off of him, just flipped it over instead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That was great. At first I was annoyed, because his car was making sounds that pissed me off, and then he took a hit. That was great.

Comment

Working...
                              X