Do NOT mess with Keith Richards....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT mess with Keith Richards....

Or, he will wail on your punk ass, and never miss a beat.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Se5qFGi-eo

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Do NOT mess with Keith Richards....

He got some "Satisfaction" and probably a lawsuit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Who would have guessed 20 years ago that Keith would still be alive and Joe Strummer dead? I loved how matter of factly he swats the guy away and goes back to playing.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

JESUS!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's what I call a hammer-on.
          -Rick

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That was good. Sid Vicious did the same thing almost 30 years ago. Some dude threw a beer bottle at Sid and Sid crowned him with his P-bass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Keith is a poster-child for decades of drug use. Just don't change the song list. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a new found respect for Keith..

he was like...FUGGIT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I haven't read anything about his life but he can't still be active. Where would he find a vein? He was probably down to searching for them in his balls and between his toes a quarter of a century ago.

Comment

battering ram.. I endorse Fender because I can use them as a means of self defense. I cannot blame him at all given what happened to Dime.

Comment

Now, if Jagger can lose those stupid capes. I was at Altamont in '69 and he had a red cape. If I did the same thing for a billion years, I would do what Keith did and lash out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        battering ram.. I endorse Fender because I can use them as a means of self defense. I cannot blame him at all given what happened to Dime.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this was before or after Dime. He saw the guy coming and just unslings that Tele and wails him. Would have sucked if he broke that Tele Custom...that is a valuable axe!!!

Mike

Comment

A true musician....it appears that he turned the volume down before he walloped the dude.

Comment

He DIDN'T make a "good" connection!!

watch the vid..the guy see it coming ..ducks, then blocks with arms..Keith barley connects, the guy and keith are both holding the guitar and the roadies rush him..Keith puts the guitar back on..and continues the tune.

But I give him an A+ for 'tude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The guy ducks, but Keith still gets in a good shot, I think. If he would have connected perfectly, that guy would have been down for the count, or dead.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X