USPS Fucktards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Fucktards

I have no life and I am always home before 11AM. I'm looking for a tar. Check the e-mail and it says they tried to deliver it at 12:21 on the 20th. Well, I know I was here. And they said they left a notice. NOOO they did not. I am going to camp out at our mailboxes tomorrow and give that mailguy what for. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: USPS Fucktards

[ QUOTE ]
    I am going to camp out at our mailboxes tomorrow and give that mailguy what for. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

How far is your mailbox from your trailer? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's at the fukking post office and I don't know where it is. The bastards changed it on me. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

You may have been pooping when they knocked :P

Comment

I miss the days when I was younger, and UPS or USPS would beat the hell out of your door multiple times before giving up. Nowadays, I've been home and witnessed the lame-ass tap on the glass, and they leave the package on the porch. Some PC ass probably complained about UPS banging on the doors so hard, now they're not allowed to. Anyone know why the change?

Comment

Scaring old people with loud knocking, interrupting some guy's meatbeat, some guy snorting a line jumped and spilled his mirror, or somebody thought it was the Feds and flushed their stash before opening the door [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And that's "I shot a man in Reno just to WATCH him die" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                How far is your mailbox from your trailer? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] It's 3 trailers up. It's just like at an apartment building. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  And that's "I shot a man in Reno just to WATCH him die" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't think I don't know...I've just been too lazy to fix it right away... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If it makes you feel better, I got a package yesterday from USPS. I wasn't home so they took it back to the PO for me to pick up today. I went in there at 10:30 and they couldn't find it. They said the carrier might have it in his truck and they'll call me when they find out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If it makes you feel better, I got a package yesterday from USPS. I wasn't home so they took it back to the PO for me to pick up today. I went in there at 10:30 and they couldn't find it. They said the carrier might have it in his truck and they'll call me when they find out.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      And by the time you got home, you just missed the truck, now it's on its way back to the post office. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        You may have been pooping when they knocked :P

[/ QUOTE ] You are not far from wrong. My front door is open and I can see who drives by. So I go to take a pee. And I hear what I thought may be the mail truck. Sure as pee, it was. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So I go up and ask him what's up? He is the same guy I talked to a few weeks ago about delivery. It's back at the office and I'll get it on Monday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The M-Man is actually a cool dude. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

And by the time you got home, you just missed the truck, now it's on its way back to the post office. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And now I've got to wait until Monday. I know it's the pickguard for my Strat project. It's the final piece and then I can slap it together and rock the fuck out. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Well Monday is here. So I'm out in my backyard getting ready to plant 125 bulbs. My,sometimes, dog Peety was barking. So I go around to the front and there's the Mail Guy. Got the guitar and Peety is a very good watch poodle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Good job Peety! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X