Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny beach Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ZFF...&search=bikini
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Funny beach Video

The Man Show Boy..that kid rules!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Jack..ever see that other Beach vid..where that dude is just walking..looks over his shoulder to scope out some chicks that just walked by...he stumples, falls and plants his face squaure in some innocent chick's ass..that was just sun bathing and reading a book..then she smacks him and shit.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

THAT is THE best beach Video ever.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

anyone ever see that one..I saw that on TV on AFV!!!!

Can anyone find that one..I LOVE that one so much!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember seeing this!!! The Man Show had its moments!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He did one where he was selling beer in the street, the kid is funny....check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V43E1...rch=beer%20kid

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at "mouth to anything?"

funny shit.

that is at Hermosa Beach, I surf at that beach all the time.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

lol...remember those. Weere the guys telling the kid what to say?
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              He did one where he was selling beer in the street, the kid is funny....check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V43E1...rch=beer%20kid

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was even funnier!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X