Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

This game looks sick! I am going to ask my wife to get this for my birfday!!!

Anyone have it yet?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

My son has it for the 360.It is friggin awesome! You will love it,Zeegs......
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

i have it on the xbox and its alright,no where near as good as BLACK-now thats the shooter to own!

Comment

I have it for the 360 it is fantastic.I have a few friends that also have it and the online play is crazy....lots of fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i have it on the xbox and its alright,no where near as good as BLACK-now thats the shooter to own!

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm.. I hate Black.. But I had the PS2 version so maybe the xbox version is better.. and I suck at shooters in general so don't mind me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I have it but my GDAMN TV broke..... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Right as oblivion came out.

Comment

I have Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, and Ghost Recon 2. I love GR and GRJS, but GR2 really sucked, so I'm hoping that 3 is more like the first 2.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I had R6 and GR on the PC a few years ago and loved them. Tried the one they put on the XBox and they completely blew the controls as far as exactly WHAT you CAN control, and tried to make them straight-up shooters, and it sucked.

I keep hearing great things about GRAW, so I may get it.

I got Oblivion the other day for the 360. So far I like it but it'll take me a while to get into "geek mode" for it after years of mindless stuff like Halo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Black was ok, not as good as it coulda been. Being able to demolish a building woulda been nice. Yeah you can blow up the facade to an extent, and there's plenty of places to kill the bad guys with exploding accessories, but just once I'd like to drop a 5-story building on a group of terrorists holed up inside [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And why did they even put "helper monkeys" with you when they don't really help?

Burnout Revenge on the 360 is also a blast online. I had it for the XB but decided to get it for the 360 on a hunch it'd rock even harder, and it does.
                Try improvising a game of Hide And Seek in Road Rage Online mode (Blue Team hides from Red Team rather than just race to the finish line without being killed, then when they pass you, nail them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Heh - I even won one of the Online Crash contests EA's been running for it - won a neat-looking headset/mic thing for XBL. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm DrNewcenstein on XBox Live - look me up for some DOA4 or Burnout Revenge [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the engine on black is the best one for FPS shooters easilyi am waiting for a cracked 360 before i buy one,hopefully it will be summer timeJust cracked my PSP recently and thats a cool lil unit.some strong games already

Comment

GRAW is great. Had a great time with it so far. SIngle player mode is pretty kickass also.

For myself and my friends, we always end up coming back to Project Gotham 3. That is such a online monster of a racing game.

Newc, I have been meaning to jump into one of your games. But, you are always playing that DOA4 game. That game makes me want to stick a sharp stick in my eye. =)

-Nate
                    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      the engine on black is the best one for FPS shooters easilyi am waiting for a cracked 360 before i buy one,hopefully it will be summer timeJust cracked my PSP recently and thats a cool lil unit.some strong games already

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get the Syphon Filter game for psp? it rules!

Comment

not yet,but from the clips i have seen i knew it would rockI am surprised how good Toca is on the psp!i need a decent action game so i think syphon filter will be next.cheers

Comment

I got it for 360 We played it yesterday... Ha all my friends are big Halo players and they were getting wasted in the campaign mode.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I had the original on XBOX and I loved it. It was quite realistic...but that is my non-military perspective!!

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I have Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, and Ghost Recon 2. I love GR and GRJS, but GR2 really sucked, so I'm hoping that 3 is more like the first 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Although, I wouldn't say GR2 sucked...it just wasn't as good as the first two...

Comment

Working...
                              X