Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Anybody interested in getting a JCF Tourny of GRAW or Fightnight?

Comment

My Gamertag is PaddoK. Sadly however, I won't be online till I get my new TV.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Anybody interested in getting a JCF Tourny of GRAW or Fightnight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, when I actually get it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          GRAW is great. Had a great time with it so far. SIngle player mode is pretty kickass also.

For myself and my friends, we always end up coming back to Project Gotham 3. That is such a online monster of a racing game.

Newc, I have been meaning to jump into one of your games. But, you are always playing that DOA4 game. That game makes me want to stick a sharp stick in my eye. =)

-Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah it gets repeptitive and annoying at times, but I've hadmore fun playnig it online than against the computer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you get Burnout Revenge, look me up. I'm doing Oblivion right now but send me a message and we can do something [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Guys I am terrible at these games [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but I have fun with them so let me know if you get something going and want to play.My nic is Spaceace64 right now I have Graw,Burnout rev,Fight night,PGR3,and Madden.

Comment

Working...
            X