Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mike!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

now go out and nail some hotties with your Jag buddy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Mikey..my brotha from anotha mutha..

Happy Fing Birthday dude!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

I saw "the cake" on yer name today and was going to get yer thread going..but our E bro beat me to it!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have a GREAT day man...!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

yeah, go nail some Jags with your hottie's buddy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]HBD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy B-Day [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Happy Happy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, I'm going to work...but I am going for my 30 Martini lunch with my girlfriend and some other friends...so the afternoon should be interesting when I get back to the office!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The big 36 today, thanks guys!!!!!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Sounds like a good start to the day, happy birthday man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

36? you're still on pablum, you're a young kid still. happy birthday, don't do anything I would do [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

HBD!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Just do half of what Tommy would do,Mike.That will at least get you on the 6 o'clock news! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HBD! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]..............
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Yom Huledet Same'ach!! I think that is how you say it. Regardless, have a great one buddy!
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Happy Birthday bud, no day off from slinging those masstorts?

Comment

HBD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X