Hot Dog Cooker Possibly NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Dog Cooker Possibly NSFW

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Hot Dog Cooker Possibly NSFW

looks a little burned, but the idea is pretty cool... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

OWWWWCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!

LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Somebody needs to photoshop a "Voz" onto the end. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

It's a pointless, useless device. Put the dogs right on the grill my friend.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            It's a pointless, useless device. Put the dogs right on the grill my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that a metal stick man with a hot dog for a wang is a "pointless, useless device"!! You need to check your priorities my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

If Gene Simmons is to be believed about his "Conquests", it looks like an "Object-duh-art" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...that's nice!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that dog isnt in preportion to the size of the metal man,its wayyyyyyyy too small

Comment

Working...
                  X