9 million millionaires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 million millionaires

And that doesn't include the value of their homes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yikes!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: 9 million millionaires

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] What? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The new stats on US millionaires was released this week. fett is excited for them.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

It just seemed like a large number of Americans that are rich. And then, there are the rest of us. I don't care, really. I'm a multihundredaire. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll make my fortune buying cheap guitars. And, one of these days, selling them. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The new stats on US millionaires was released this week. fett is excited for them.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohh.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I don't necessarily consider a millionaire as someone who is rich [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Its really not a helluva lot of money theses days, if it was there wouldnt be 9 million of them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

how the fuck is a million not a lot to have these days? Shit, I'd retire on a million easy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                how the fuck is a million not a lot to have these days? Shit, I'd retire on a million easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really isn't much at all. It's always amusing seeing these people on reality shows, who are always if I win a millions bucks, I'm buying a house, for me and my parents, buy cars get this, get that/retire. I don't know where everyone else lives, but hell you have to spend more than 450K just not to live in Watts/Compton around here. Then now you have a an expensive house that requires property taxes and insurance.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

come here to NY....i work in apt's & townhouses in NYC, that a million dollars is barely a down payment. an town house we did a couple of yrs back is now for sale, the owner turned down $55mill. some of these places have million dollar AV systems, 43" plasma's.....thats for the kids rooms. one place i worked in recently had all exotic hard wood floors. solid walnut, ebony, flame&quilt maple,& rosewoods patterned in the floors. insane $$$$, & one hell of a view of central park & u can see almost all of it.....oh it must be nice.

Comment

It's the same around here. I'm saying you have to spend more than half a million, to just not live those areas, that most everyone would agree are some of the most least desireble places you could live.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Hell, I could buy 5000 guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I wouldn't turn down a million bucks, but in reality, it's not much.
                        "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It really isn't much at all. It's always amusing seeing these people on reality shows, who are always if I win a millions bucks, I'm buying a house, for me and my parents, buy cars get this, get that/retire. I don't know where everyone else lives, but hell you have to spend more than 450K just not to live in Watts/Compton around here. Then now you have a an expensive house that requires property taxes and insurance.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are MANY places between the coasts where $100,000 to $200,000 will still buy a decent home on a large lot. Granted in a major city a million wouldn't set you up for life, but in many places it will with a couple of hours' driving distance. Of course in L.A. it won't do shit for you because a 600-square-foot shack costs $600K if it's near
                          the water. That's why Oregon is fast filling up, people work all their life in L.A., then sell their house for stupid money and move where living is affordable. That and it's scary to raise kids in a place like L.A. where the schools have drive-by-shooting drills instead of fire drills.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Where I live, and it's not a bad place, I could live easilly on a million. I'd pay off my debt, not live in luxury, but live comfortably. I'd invest money in very low risk investments. Hell, I'd probably have a part time job out of boredom, or just to keep my health benifits for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                            X