Motor Cargo a UPS company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Cargo a UPS company

Just don't use them I won't detail my 1st 2 shipments to texas with them but they lost them for over a week

Well last week I ship a pallet up to anacortes wa, a 2 hour drive north from seattle

It made a detour thru sacrafuckingmento california
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Motor Cargo a UPS company

All packages go to hubs. Then they drive forklifts through them and otherwise throw them around. And then a two hour trip takes 5 days. What else is new? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Not only did it take a week, shipping shipped out 8v92 heads insted of 6v's

Comment

I see shit start in Kansas, go up to Ontario, Canada then back down to me in Memphis... Odd stuff.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That's regular ups/Fed X I understand their hub process but when shipping LTL shipping my shippment was supposed to be there last wensday. What's funny is it was scanned in California 3 times and or. like 8 times.

The explnation I got was "It was mis routed"

I said

"You Fucking Think!!" Dumbasses

Comment

Working...
          X