• Show
Clear All

• Leprechaun in Alabama

I want the gold!

Gimme da gold!

Could be a crackhead!

-a

Re: Leprechaun in Alabama

Can you say G-H-E-T-T-O. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] This place must be the Alabama version of "Compton/Crenshaw/Watts" all rolled into one big ball of shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Ya think his great great grandfather was really Irish?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Can you say G-H-E-T-T-O. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] This place must be the Alabama version of "Compton/Crenshaw/Watts" all rolled into one big ball of shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

... which would mean probably inner-city Birmingham, or Montgomery. Suburbs almost all-white, inner cities almost all-black.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... which would mean probably inner-city Birmingham, or Montgomery. Suburbs almost all-white, inner cities almost all-black.

[/ QUOTE ]Most likely. I can almost hear Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" blasting out of a lowered "Six Fow"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] A 1964 Chevy Impala for those not up to par with their gangsta ebonics! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Go to the "You must be effin' kidding me" section at Blockbuster and look for Leprechaun in Da Hood. All this time I thought that was fiction. Who could've known?

Comment

Speaking of Montgomery, I read about some shootings in Montgomery the other day. Seems some kids got into an argument over a KICKBALL GAME, and the argument spread to their parents. The parents, anxious to show their kids how adults handle conflict, GOT INTO A GUNFIGHT!

Montgomery is the murder capital of the US for cities in its size category...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This is an example of why democracy fails in actual practice...lol...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I like what that girl said "could a crackhead who got ahold of the wrong stuff and it told him to get up in a tree a play a leprechaun"

Mayy

Comment

That's some funny shit, especially the song.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That was funny as fuck... Maybe a rehearsal for April 1st?...

Comment

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests

Comment

That's one of those "fake" newscasts right? Like on MadTV or something? :p
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X