No announcement yet.

Im goin under the knife tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! Was going to post up yesterday, but the formums were down for a much needed overhaul... looks great!!!

Anyway, the surgery went well! 45 minutes or so, about 4 hours in recovery. Was there by 8am, home by 2pm. I had literally the largest tonsils anyone has ever seen... some BIG holes in my throat now, but the pain isnt too bad honestly. Just been drinking alot of ice water, icing down my throat, J-E-LL-O, and some water ice.

There are no stiches... everything quarterized. The only thing that sucks is that they must have accidentally burned my uvula, so now its so swollen that its hanging down onto my tounge and feels VERY wierd.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Good luck, Rob! I hope recovery won't be too bad for you. I had my tonsils out when I was about 6 or 7 and the first night I was home from the hospital, I had some sausage-n-onion pizza and a salad with Italian dressing. Hopefully you'll have a similar experience. Surgery has come a long since my operation in the early/mid '70's.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Good luck man, hope all turns out ok

Comment

Working...
        X