No announcement yet.

BILL Z BUB..official member of ATTAXE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BILL Z BUB..official member of ATTAXE..

WEll for the record anywhoo..I "may" support them live if I'm not busy with my own band..

Attaxe have been around for a VERY long time..and one of the classic Cleveland Metal bands..like Breaker, Shok Paris, Purgatory and Destructor ..they were pretty popular back in the day and still VERY popular in Germany..and whatnot!

The new album is called "20 years the hard way" on Auburn records..being released this month (no, I haven't a copy yet) I'm on two new songs, the rest is remastered versions of all their classic material..

Hard to believe the pic above the re-vamped Attaxe are all the same guys...all but that familiar bald guy..hehee

BTW, the photo was taken in a corner of my Living room about a year ago..which is almost 30' high..looks like a Church..: )

Here's the link..

http://www.geocities.com/area51/dung...69/attaxe.html
    Last edited by horns666; 03-30-2006, 05:29 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Congrats Bill!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks..Jack..No big whoop really, me and Juan (singer) were first bandmates before Attaxe..we go back a long time..

It was more of a favor..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sounds pretty cool bill. Is it me, or does the guy on the left look like he's just crapped his pants from entering the room? haha
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

That dude is a trip..good player...but he's wearing MY Venom shirt for the pic..we're there for a "photo shoot" and he's shows up lookin' like he dwells in a cardboard box..in a ripped up flannel.

I think he does dwell in a cardboard box : P

Comment

Well Congratulations Bill! Hey, it can't hurt your resume, right? They are lucky to have you, brother!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks Rich!!

Comment

Bill, you scare me!

But hey, awesome!!

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I Love you!

Comment

I'm an official member of Sweet William's Cebs Revolution. In faxct, i'm a "high" Priest baby!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy...Have you heard the news..brace yourself..!!!!!

Chuck Billy of Testament will now be fronting the one and only ..Van Halen!!

Das Rite...VAN BILLY!!!!

This is Big News..

just thinkin' how the songs "jump" and "pretty women" is gonna sound..hmmmmm.

scratchin' head smiley
                      Last edited by horns666; 03-30-2006, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Hey Bill,
                        I saw Attaxe live way back in 1986 or so, at the Fender Ballroom in Long Beach, CA

See if the guys rememebr that show! I bought a T shirt too!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK Ron, I'll ask the guys man...I remember you told me you had a shirt..(smile)

I mentioned that while I was in the studio with Juan the singer..

I'll tell him Long Beach ...'86 World tour..(wink)

Yeah, I don't know how to do the smileys yet..fuggit.

Comment

Working...
                          X