This board is BROKE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This board is BROKE!!!!

Help admins!! I can't post in the classifieds, and I can't PM. Is this something that is being fixed, or is it just me?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

I still don't have any icons for emoticons or images either.....

Is the 50 PM limit totally set in stone?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Give it a chance Jeremy worked for close to 24 hours to get it this far ..There's a lot of tweaking that needs to be done yet ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
        I still don't have any icons for emoticons or images either.....

Is the 50 PM limit totally set in stone?
        Yep and I don't have any administrative rights .. LOL
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

relax dudes..everything is being tweaked as we speak..

we'll be right at home in no time..soon this will feel like your favorite pair of jeans again!

; )
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666

we'll be right at home in no time..soon this will feel like your favorite pair of jeans again!

; )
            Right now it feels like I'm trying to wear Paris Hiltons jeans.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

we had the same initial teething problems with the last board, the one that most of you are familiar with. Not everything operated as well as the previous board, but they soon had things (like the headstock icon only for new posts, etc) sorted.

Give the admins some time, they'll get all the bugs ironed out
              Hail yesterday

Comment

vBulletin is great, but I think the colors are too "similar".

To use smilies, you need to go into the "User Cp", choose "Edit Options" and go to the bottom of the page. There you can choose to use the extended message editor (with smilies etc included).

Comment

So lesee how this looks ... Kinda Cool I think Tools seem to be easier and fukk we have a built in spell check .. Ron will be pleased!

Comment

I like the new style, just missing a few final ingredients. I don't know if the black and white contrast is so great here, don't know why just strikes me as odd(maybe it just too early in the morning here). It should come together nice though.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666

; )
                      Scary when your the voice of reason. The new board looks great.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Hard to get used to but some of the new things are pretty cool, like the dot under your avatar that tells you if you are online or not....anyway, thanks for the hard work admins

Comment

I am only seeing some Avatars......mine is not showing up, for example. Do you need to do something in your profile to make them work??

Also, I can't seem to post a quick reply.

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I like it.
                            I'm used to this software and think it has awesome functionally.
                            Good work admins.
                            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I am liking it. The only thing that I am missing is my "Show all" for showing the whole thread. Any chance on getting that back?

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X