No announcement yet.

This board is BROKE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my only gripes are/were the read & unread forum icons being too much alike, and that the unread sub-forums indicated are only those unread since my last visit, regardless of whether I had previously read them or not.

The first has already been addressed, by increasing the size of the halo around the headstock for unread forums. Although I did like on the last incarnation that if a sub-forum had been read, it had NO icon. No biggie though.

The second is a bugger though. If I briefly pop into the JCF to check, say, the Import Charvel section and then have to run off without reading everything, then all other sub-forums will only display unread posts since my last visit. So there could be new posts in Non J/C Related Talk but I'll miss them because those posts were made prior to my shutting down my browser. I remember this was initially a problem with the UBB version too, so hopefully the admins can address it.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by aceman666
      I hate to be a pain, but I liked it better when my name was just "Ace".
      there's a thread in the General J/C area that is titled "NAME". Ask to have it changed over there -
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

We have spellchecker.. the name is Ron. Can it be changed to be the 'wookiebrowbeater' or something?

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
          The spellchecker is there, you just have to make the change in your control panel (user cp).
          OK I am blind, I have switched to full(whatever) editing, but I atill see zero spellchecker, also why does it say I cannot post attachments?
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Is the "New Post" button working for others?
            I get an error when I click on it.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

btw, I'm unable to post in classifieds..if you get the chance admins, please correct..thanks.

Comment

You can post an ad in the classifieds but you can't reply anymore. I actually like that idea. There is a sticky in the classifieds section from Jeremy explaining this.
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I like the quick reply...and the normal format for more features. (tag features..html code, etc..)

As far as not being able to post in classifieds.. well somebody posted a reply in the WTB EMG SA ..I wonder how he got to post one (he's not the requestor) and I cannot.

I suppose that is a good thing..but with new limits to the pm function (with me..it'll be limited for awhile until I get it sorted out lest I do a huge dump and start fresh)

Nobody can ask.. hey, do want an emg with a clip or w/o? because I do have a couple SA's I may consider parting with.

So in a sale format, I understand..if the seller wasn't clear on specifics and can't receive pm's.. hey his fault. item doesn't sell.

But in a wanted to buy format.. that may require someone to clearify something by asking a simple question. Sure I am guilty to making comments and cracks in the classifieds .. I also understand it seems it was a huge pain to the admins..

so..this might as well be like a real newspaper classifieds.. the only way you can ask questions is to pay your phone bill (clear out pm's) and ask questions, make comments on specifics that way.

I've also had a couple freeze up's while on the new board..I think maybe cyberhawk isn't going to be on while I'm here.
                  Last edited by charvelguy; 03-31-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X